Sunday, September 5, 2010

Something I forgot to mention...

Nova is pregnant...another reason that I started this blog was to not only track her training, but also to track her pregnancy. The lady that I acquired Nova from was what I call a backyard (irresponsible) breeder. As I said in one of my first posts Nova was in with about 9 other horses in the size of an outdoor arena, probably even smaller. Of course...one of those just happened to be a stallion. Well at least he was a good looker I suppose! After buying Nova is when I found out that she was pregnant, the lady forgot to mention that one small detail. A few weeks later I decided to email her original owner to find out some more information on the stud, and of course I get another suprise...there's a possibility of two studs!! :O

The first stud is AQHA/FQHA Maximus McCue, a 15hh Grulla stallion. Most likely she is bred to him which gives me good odds for another Grulla. I'm pulling for a filly!!

http://albertagrullas.homestead.com/scukumfoal.html




Nova's other possible stud that she was in with was AQHA's DT's Golden Junior.



1 comment: